Peer Review

Hey Wenyi Hou, Yixi Chen, and Yixing Chen

I love baking and therefore I read lot of article suggesting new recipes and videos that teaches how to make something new. After reading  Interactive Learning Resource I think it is very helpful for people who are beginners in baking. The layout of the whole resource is great, everything is very clear and concise. I think overall you all made great effort in designing the course, I really liked “Application of whipping cream” unit.

Most of the assignment requirements are satisfied. The only thing I noticed that needs to be addressed is overview can be well written by giving all course related information on higher level. Also a list of required things for the course will be good, things like spoon, bowl and other raw materials as well. This can help user to prepare all before starting with this course.

Other than that, everything looks great especially I loved how you added pictures for different kind of whipped cream and others. Overall, it was amazing and I enjoyed reading it. I am excited to see your final version and good luck for that 👍🏻.

If you have any question or want to arrange a meeting to discuss something please feel free to reach out to me and we can get it rolling.